Instinct Electrical Australia is located in Sydney and specialises in home and building automation, audio visual installation and design, and security installation. We are an award winning team with over 20 years of experience helping home owners and businesses across the Sydney region, to install and maintain state of the art equipment for homes and businesses.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Security Technician to join our team on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be capable of hitting the ground running and performing duties installing electronic security systems including CCTV, Intercoms, IP, access control and alarms with little to no supervision. The incumbent needs to be a team player, self-motivated, flexible and have excellent customer service skills.
This role is not suitable for a junior or unqualified candidate.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Must have at least more than 2 years experience in a similar role
- Drivers Licence
- White card
- A willingness to learn, apply your skills, and teach others
- Experience with AV automation and control systems
- A logical approach to fault finding
- Experience in working autonomously and taking responsibility for quality of work
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and achieve high levels of quality with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills. Ability build relationships and consult with clients to achieve desired outcomes
Job benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive wage, company uniform, and given a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive and successful company that will help your career grow. The right applicant will be offered a company laptop and company phone.
If you believe you are suited to this position and meet the above criteria please proceed by clicking on the APPLY button. All applications will be treated in confidence.
No Recruitment Agencies.
Check us out: instinctelectrical.com.au and follow us on Facebook
Instinct Electrical is an equal employment opportunity employer